Tuesday, August 08, 2006

#58 I Am Pretty Wisdomous

Since I'm leaving my job (three days, people!) and will be without health insurance for _______, decided to get my wisdom teeth taken out. They weren't really bothering me, but they were basically just little traps collecting food that was difficult to remove. I also wanted to weigh less.

My oral surgeon is amazing. He's friendly, knowledgeable, has a good sense of humor, and is very comforting. I had very minimal pain with each of the three extractions. If anyone needs to get any oral surgery, I know a guy in Park Slope...

When your teeth are getting drilled, it smells like tortilla chips.

Anyway, as those of you who have been reading my blog know, I love x-rays. Here is one of my mouth (those two outer teeth (#1 & 17, I believe) on the bottom are gone now):

2 comments:

Listy-loo said...

Wow! I am impressed that your teeth smell like tortilla chips. Mine always smell just awful. It sounds like you had a great time at the dentist. Not something you say often!

MXF said...

It's crazy, but I'm kind of sad I'm not going back for any other extractions any time soon!