Monday, July 17, 2006

#36 You Down With BPP?

I'm a fan of frozen dinners. I mean, sometimes you just don't want to cook and even takeout seems like too much effort. I don't go overboard with these, and I only eat certain kinds. I'm a big fan of Lean Cuisine (especially ones without a whole chicken breast...I never find that those reheat that well). Since I went alternate-day vegetarian (almost six months ago!), I needed to stock the freezer with some veggie dishes, so I turned to Amy's Organic.

This is where I discovered her Broccoli Pot Pies and I am in love--and this from a girl who doesn't even dig broccoli. There are broccoli, carrots and potatoes in a cheese sauce, all wrapped up in a wheat crust. I eat a couple every week and they are sooooo good.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amy's is the best. The D loves the cheese enchilada dinner and I'm a superfan of the cheese lasagna. I have never tried the BPP, I'll have to add it to the list.

Marcos said...

I'm not a huge fan of the BPP because I never feel satisfied after eating it. I need like 2 and a 1/2 BPPs

Shannonymous said...

I agree: Amy's rocks. Her mac'n'cheese is great (esp. if you add bacon) and she has some kind of spinach feta thing that I remember being amazing... I think it was a pita burrito kinda something...