Thursday, July 06, 2006

#25 Happy Happy Hippo

Cos bought me a tasty treat called "Happy Hippo" by Kinder. It's wafer on the outside and hazelnut cream on the inside. I was in a robot shop when he gave it to me. At the time, our friend, VE, was contemplating an online fundraiser so he could buy himself 100 1-ft. tall storm troopers. Anyway, new food! Yeah!



This is what he looked like when he was still in his plastic "cage." As you'll notice, one of his eyeballs went a little wonky, probably from a tumultuous night spent in my purse.



Now he is free and roaming around my apartment! I've shot him from his good side as he was quite self-conscious about the wandering eye.



I have bitten off his crunchy head to reveal his sweet, gooey insides. This was indeed a delicious treat! I may have even scooped up some crumbs he left behind on the stool and shoveled them into my mouth. MAY HAVE.

Shit, I feel a little bit bad about eating him. He was a good pet.

4 comments:

VE said...

Ha ha ha ha.
His sweet, gooey insides...

I still want those stormtroopers. A whole army of em. To protect me while I sleep.

Girl Ray said...

I LOVE these yummys! Hooray!

Anonymous said...

That looks sooooo fun and good. Where do I get one?

MXF said...

I don't know, mama! I've never seen them...you'll have to ask the Cos.