Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Lactose Ad Intolerant


Much like the ubiquitous Absolut vodka ads, I think the "Got Milk?" ads have overstayed their welcome. How long until they go all Inside the Actor's Studio and get people like Bo Bice and Bruce Villanch to do spots?

But nevermind that. Is it just me or is the ad featuring the ladies from The View the scariest thing you've ever seen? It's obviously been PhotoShopped like mad because they look like demonic clowns. I know what you're thinking: I thought Joy Behar was a demonic clown. If that's what drinking milk makes you look like, I'll stick to my Cornflakes and chocolate syrup, thank you very much.

Longing for the days of Milk, It Does a Body Good.

3 comments:

VE said...

These ads have always made me slightly uncomfortable for reasons that I THINK might have to do with either basic hygiene or sexual innuendo (that may or may not only exist in my mind).
How long must this stuff go on? I've seen Yoda with a milk moustache.
I've even seen satirical ones - Hitler with a milk moustache! Mine Gott En Himmell!! (or something like that)
Anyway.
I'm with ya, MFX. Longing for the day when milk did a body good and didn't make you look like a slobby idiot who doesn't know how to drink.

VE said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Seriously. Who looks good with a milk moustache over the age of 9? Certainly not the ladies from "The View!"

-Noon ;)