Thursday, January 06, 2005

aka

Is it just me or did last night's Alias season premiere kind of bite? Is it just me or was this show way better when SD-6 was alive and well and Irina Derevko was a thousand times cooler than Sydney would be if she were sitting naked on an igloo? Is it just me or is she kind of a petulant brat? Is it just me or was the best part of the show Marshall talking about having eggs with Sark? (Second best was Angela Bassett. Someone needs to put Sydney in her place even if it was just for show.)

I mean I'm watching this show and I can't quite remember some things because the show hasn't even frickin' been on for the past eight months, but I'm thinking "Didn't Sloane blow up Dixon's wife?" "Didn't Dixon shoot Sloane's wife?" (Let's nevermind that he's a fucking CIA op and can't shoot a 60-yr. old man running up a hill, killing Emily instead.) And now they're working together? Riiight. And what the fuck is Sydney so pissed off at her dad for? Didn't she used to hate mom? Didn't mom shoot her? Hasn't her dad always had her best interests at heart? Yes, yes and yes. I also don't believe that Nadia pops over for a visit one night, Sydney says, "Did you bring your passport?" and next thing you know they're off to Moscow. Don't they have to be at work the next day? This show better get good real quick-like.

I'm starting my own spy show called aka and it will be all about Marshall, yo!

No comments: