Monday, January 10, 2005

Where were you when you heard...

...that Brad Pitt and Jennifer Aniston have formally separated? I was in Chelsea eavesdropping on someone's phone conversation. She mentioned Brad and Jennifer by first name only (Why does everyone feel like they are on a first-name basis with this couple?) but I knew who she was talking about. And although she never said anything directly about them splitting, she kept saying, "Wow, that's so sad" which made me think "What else could it be?" (Why is it sad when two people whom you do not know, nor ever will know break up?)

At any rate, this has caused the Angry Dolphin and I to re-institute our celebrity break-up pool. Who ever correctly calls a celeb split up (married couples only) gets a free trip to the movie of her choice. My 4 choices are Sarah Michelle Gellar and Freddie Prinze Jr. (I don't really think they'll break up, but I was strapped for couples), J. Lo and Marc Anthony, Josh Brolin and Diane Lane, and Nick Cage and whoever that bartender is he married. Angry Dolphin picked Britney and Kevin Spears (please, God, do no let them procreate), Julia Roberts and Danny Moder, Nick Lachey and Jessica Simpson (no way!), and Victoria and David Beckham.

No comments: