Saturday, February 03, 2007

Claim Jumper

12384 Carmel Mountain Road
San Diego, CA 92128
858.485.8370

Snowman's birthday dinner took a few turns. The first restaurant he pooh-poohed. The second one was out of veggie burgers, so I pooh-poohed. The third one had too much of everything so that's where we ate! We went with our friends, The Neighobrinos. I made a video. Check it!

Food: Decent. Oversize portions rarely mean excellence. The brownie at the end was pretty decadent.
Service: Really friendly. It was actually our waiter's birthday as well! Snowman didn't believe him so he called his mom and she confirmed it.
Decor: Pretty Nice. Lodge-esque. Warm and cozy!

Grade: B

2 comments:

Listy-loo said...

A food movie with no heads in it (except a breif glimps of the b day boy) is a bit too indoe for me but a good review none the less.

MXF said...

LL, Have you noticed there are no heads in any of my posts? I like to keep it anonymous so I don't need any model releases!

JG, Bill Conti does what I tell him, ya dig?