Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Jasmine

4609 Convoy Street
San Diego, CA 92111
858.268.0888

Foiled again by that crappy period in between lunch and dinner! We just barely missed the much-talked about dim sum lunch, so we had to settle for the dinner menu. Turns out, it was actually really delicious. Unfortunately, because they assumed I would be sharing in Snowman's appetizers of short ribs and chicken lettuce wraps, I watched Snowman eat his lunch, and then he watched me eat mine. Watch out: the portions are huge!

Food: Excellent. My eggplant with garlic was delicious. Very spicy. I don't get how some people don't like eggplant!
Service: Capable.
Decor: Typical Chinese ballroom. A huge space, where they probably have a lot of weddings and new year's parties.

Grade: A-

1 comment:

Listy-loo said...

We may not be in agreement on beets but I enjoy eggplant too!!