Tuesday, June 13, 2006

My Most Fabulous Day III

Well, these days sure are going downhill fast! To refresh, the score is 1-1. June 7th was "fabulous day" #3.

The recap:

I had a cold. I must have sneezed 900 times. I think I actually injured a rib from excessive sneezing. not fabulous

I wore the wrong pair of socks with my sneakers and they kept wriggling off my foot. I spent most of the day with my sock half on and half off. not fabulous

It rained all day. This I actually didn't mind that much. The temperature was pleasant enough. fine

I had a Jamba Juice berry fulfilling smoothie for dinner. I'm in love with Jamba Juice. If it weren't so expensive, I would have one every day. lovely

I tried to take a nap before going out, but it was not to be. There is nothing worse than when a nap lets you down. not fabulous

VE, CosCreative, and I got together to work on a "best cover albums" project, which was fun. There are a lot of album covers out there--good and bad. It will be interesting to see how all our different tastes stack up against each others. But, you know, I was tired because of no nap and still sneezing up a storm. Still, I'd say very lovely.

Overall, what can I say? This days wasn't that great. The cold really sucked.

Score is now 1-2.

Next Fabulous Day: June 30th.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMG I LOVE JAMBA JUICE TOO!!!!! Did you see Natalie Portman host SNL? They did a skit where she played a J.J. employee totally high on energy boosts. HILARIOUS! That skit alone got me to try J.J. and now I'm hooked. And whenever I see one, whether I go in or not, I have to sing, "HEYYYYYY JAMBA JAMBA!" =D