Monday, May 01, 2006

Junk (Food) In My Trunk #50-26


And so it goes...

50. Stacy's Pita Chips (Parmesan, Garlic and Herb). No need for dip!

49. Nabisco Better Cheddar Crackers. I like food that rhymes.

48. Keebler Animals Iced Cookies. Love these cinnamon-ey iced treats. I like to name them all, tell them they've been veeerrrry bad, then bite their heads off.

47. Miss Vickies Chips (Jalapeno). Dear God, I love jalapeno.

46. Little Debbie Fudge Brownies. In no way resemble the brownies you make at home, but there is something addictive about them anyway.

45. Murray Chocolate Chip Cookies. I used to put these on each finger and wave them around like jewels.

44. Nabisco Nutter Butters. Not only do they taste like peanuts, but they look like them too!

43. Cheez-Its Twisterz (Cheddar and More Cheddar). I also like to pull these apart. Basically, if I CAN play with my food, I WILL.

42. Nabisco Oreos. Classic cookie perfection.

41. Entenmann's Rich Frosted Donuts. If you refrigerate them, the bottom gets wonderfully crunchy.

40. Moon Pies (Chocolate). A great gas station/roadside treat.

39. Corn Nuts (BBQ). Corn gone bad.

38. Jello-O Chocolate Vanilla Swirl Fat Free Pudding. I could go for something Jell-O.

37. Utz Onion and Garlic Potato Chips. In my mind, these are so much better than salt & vinegar.

36. Cheez-Its (White Cheddar). Mmm...powdery cheese residue on fingers...

35. Royal Dansk Butter Cookies. Nothing says Middle America like a blue tin of Danish cookies.

34. Moon Pies (Banana). Yeah for banana treats! I like to pull the cookies off and eat the marshmallow center separately.

33. Hostess Sno Balls. I can't get over how soft these are. I want to make a Sno Ball pillow.

32. Little Debbie Nutty Bars. Shocker...I like to pull the wafers apart before I eat them.

31. Haagen Dazs Ice Cream (Dulce de Leche). Caramel and vanilla? So freaking delicious.

30. Bonne Maman Raspberry Tartlets. Chewy, flaky, fruity, refined.

29. Nabisco Chips Ahoy! I have always favored Chips Ahoy! over Oreos.

28. Pepperidge Farm Dark Chocolate Chunk Nantucket Cookies. I love these crunchy cookies.

27. Pepperidge Farm Chessman Cookies. The only time I like playing chess.

26. Planters Dry Roasted Peanuts. I like to suck on them to get all the salt out. Is that weird?

1 comment:

VE said...

mmmmmmmmm....nutter butterrrrrrrr