Tuesday, January 31, 2006

SAG Awards

Real quick:

Best Dressed: Rachel Weisz in Rochas. Pregnant and beautiful.


Worst Dressed: I was going to say Teri Hatcher, but upon further inspection, I must give it to Frances Conroy. The frizzy uncombed hair is bad enough, but I cannot believe she would actually wear an unironed shawl to an awards show. So low brow!


Best Dressed Plus One: Josh Holloway's wife, Yessica Kumula. She's hot stuff, no?


Worst Dressed Plus One: Harold Perrineau's wife. She looks like a piñata.


Worst dressed male (I know, it goes against my rules, but it's too hideous to ignore): Terry O'Quinn. As if it's not bad enough we have to look at your man-boobs on Lost every week, now we have to see your gnarly toes as well. I mean, really? Flip flops? Maybe Perrineau is just a bad-clothes magnet.


Well, I guess I should do a Best Dressed Male too, shouldn't I? I'll just give it to Josh Holloway since I've already posted a picture of him and he looks nice.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Only like 1/3 of the people I voted for won. I'm so mad. And as much as I LOVE Felicity Huffman, why why WHY does she (and so many other women) wear dresses that, while beautiful, she has to spend the whole night hiking up so her boobs aren't exposed?!?!?! If you can't find a strapless dress that stays up on it's own (without you having to annoy everyone by tugging on it all night!), don't wear a strapless dress! Ugh. I mean really, why would you want to ruin such a pretty picture by fidgeting with yourself all night?!?!?!

MXF said...

Well in Felicity's case, I'd like to chalk it up to a learning curve. I think she's just now starting to know what clothes are and what looks good on her. As for everyone else, I have no idea. I have seen so much celebrity nipple I should make a coffee table book! And not just the trampy actresses either! I guess we can file it in the same drawer as "Why do they wear shoes that are too big?"