Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Use Your Illusion

How could I have been so absolutely horribly wrong? Back when I used to listen to Guns N' Roses--and I should say straight away, I only listened to them because everyone else did, not because I thought they rocked--I always thought the hottie was Duff. I mean, as a girl, I picked out the best looking dude in any band. I also picked football teams based on the hot QBs (another lapse in judgment: John Elway; as they say, there's no accounting for taste). Duff has since become a scary old man who still uses too much hair product, like all the other glam rockers of his time. I never for a second thought Izzy Stradlin was good looking. I never even looked at him long enough to consider it. But I'm doing some work today and I come smack up against his picture and he's so hot! Why didn't I ever see it before?


No comments: