Friday, July 29, 2005

Elvis or Ringo?

I've heard it said everyone is either an Elvis person or a Beatles person. Even if you don't listen to either, you still fit into one of those categories. I don't know very many Elvis people and I always thought I was definitely Beatles. But I was listening to some Elvis on my iPod the other day and I was having such a good time. I'm thinking about switching sides. Granted Elvis didn't sing a song with my name in it, but the Beatles didn't eat fried peanut butter and banana sammies either, so I guess they're even.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It is possible to be both. It's hard, and people resent those that can achieve the status, but it can happen. I know. I'm living proof-- my dad is a total Beatles person and my mom is a sweet Southern Elvis girl, so there ya go.