Friday, June 17, 2005

So this People article is all about celebrity bachelors. Here's what I think of their picks:

Colin Farrell: petulant child.
Jake Gyllenhaal: sigh.
Usher: really hot, but too into himself.
Orlando Bloom: best as an elf.
Jamie Foxx: immaculately groomed--to the point of obsession.
Hayden Christensen: I have a bad feeling about him...
Jesse Metcalfe: see Usher.
Wilmer Valderrama: how he's dated so many starlets is a mystery (kind of like Adam Duritz dating Courteney Cox and Jennifer Aniston). But if he likes CPK he must be AOK.
Mike Epps: I don't even know who this is.
Zach Braff: I love him. He is totally unattractive to me, but his insides are warm and gooey.
Ryan Seacrest: I find him repulsively into himself. Uber-Usher.
John Legend: see Mike Epps.
Owen Wilson: I've spoken of him before. Adore.
Robert Gant: see John Legend.
Dhani Jones: see Robert Gant.
Carson Daly: less of a tool than before. Something about his eyes always bugged me.
John Stamos: have mercy.

No comments: