Wednesday, March 23, 2005

Murphy's Law

Snowman didn't come out for the elephants last night. As I'm getting ready, I'm not even considering the possibility of running in to someone I know at midnight on a Tuesday. But of course I do. I run into a guy I briefly dated many years ago and it's not like he's one of Those (i.e. someone you once dated whom you want to see again whilst looking fabulous and living fabulously and acting completely indifferent to, leaving him in the wake of your fabulosity thinking, "Why did I ever let her go?"), but still...I mean I'm wearing white sneakers, brown cords, a blue sweatshirt I've had since high school, a leather jacket and old baseball cap. I looked like I just came in from gardening...or robbing a liquor store. C'mon! Not even any lip gloss! What the frick?

No comments: