Tuesday, February 15, 2005

Ohmigod, I love these!

Strawberry Shortcake Rolls are so effin' good! I mean I grew up on Little Debbies, but my mom only bought the brown ones (it sounds weird, but it's true) like Star Crunch, Raisin Creme Pies, Fudge Rounds and Oatmeal Creme Pies. Sure we had the occasional Chocolate Chip Snack Cakes or Fudge Brownies (again, they're brown), but she really stuck with the 99-cent packs. I don't know, what $1.29 really too much to spend? Mom, you don't know how I coveted those Zebra Cakes! Anyway, now that I'm old enough to be in charge of my own diet, I can buy all the Strawberry Shortcake Rolls I want! And Zebra Cakes and Nutty Bars (there is actually an alarming amount of brown Little Debbies--what's with them?) and Swiss Cake Rolls and anything else I can peel apart while I eat. If I were Queen of the World, I would banish silverware; fingers are too much fun!

No comments: